Application Deadline: 11:59 PM - Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Grants 10 - $5,000 scholarship awards to students of Taiwanese descent planning to attend a university/college in the U.S. in Fall of 2018.
1. United States citizen AND direct blood descendant of a Taiwanese citizen
2. High school senior or 1st-year college student residing in the United States
3. Plan to attend a University or College as a 1st or 2nd-year full-time student in the Fall of 2018 (If selected, high school seniors must submit college acceptance letter for verification.)
4. Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school/college GPA of 3.0
5. Have a household income at or below the Federal/State/County Low Income Level (Must be able to show 2016 or 2017 tax return should the applicant be selected for award.)
6. The scholarship is open to ALL majors